Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 595mm(W) x 540mm(D)
The Hotpoint WMXTF742G is a freestanding washing machine in graphite with a 7kg Capacity and a 1400 rpm spin speed, making it the ideal washing machine for a medium sized household. With an A++ energy efficiency rating, not only is this machine economical but it can also help to save money on your energy bills. Also included is a 1 year labour 10 years parts warranty, to give you peace of mind.
- 7 kg load capacity - equivalent to about 35 t-shirts
- 1400 rpm maximum spin speed so your clothes come out drier
- A++ Energy Efficiency Rating cutting your energy bills
- 16 Programmes
- Reasonably quiet washing with a 58dB Noise Level
- 'A' Wash 'B' dry performance rating
- 1 year labour 10 years parts warranty for extra peace of mind
- Dimensions: 850mm(H) x 595mm(W) x 540mm(D)
- Anti-stain cycle - Easily removes 20 of the most stubborn stains such as oil, chocolate and ink
- 9 minute garment refresh. Ideal for those times when you need that shirt refreshed straight away.
- 15 Minute Outfit Quick Wash. Perfect when you want your favourite outfit clean for a big night out
- 30 Minute Half Load Quick Wash. Great fast wash for smaller loads that will be washed to the best standard quickly.
- There is also an anti-allergy cycle which will protect the skin by removing all major allergens including pollen, dust mites and pet hairs.
- A++ energy efficiency rating - less energy used means more money kept in your pocket and less impact on the environment.
- Up to 24 hour delay start - allows you to set the wash to start whenever you like, including at night when electricity can be cheaper if you're on the right tariff.
- Digital display gives you a clear indication of the time left before the wash begins and the time left when it will finish.
- 16 programmes to choose from so you can ensure the best wash for whatever type of garment you need to clean.
- Pause feature.
- Child lock.
- Variable spin speed and temperature.