Reasons to include this service with your purchase:
- Hassle-free connection service
- Be up and running on the same day as delivery
- We'll test your new appliance to make sure everything is working perfectly
- Peace of mind that the appliance is fully working upon delivery
- Enjoy a full service all the way to removal of all packaging
Let us make buying a new appliance easy and hassle-free for you. With our disconnection and connection service we'll make sure your old appliance is disconnected, and set up your new one so it is ready to use on the same day as delivery, and you wont have to lift a finger. Were not afraid to get our hands dirty so we'll do all the manual work to make sure your new appliance is ready to serve its purpose in your kitchen as soon as possible.
Our Service includes:
- Positioning your new appliance in the room of your choice (ground level only).
- Disconnecting your old appliance and connecting your new one to an existing water supply, waste pipe and power point (within 1 metre).
- Removing any transit bolts (fittings found inside the appliance to protect it).
- Removing all the packaging and taking it away with us.
- Inspecting the appliance to make sure everything is in tip-top condition.
You'll need to make sure the following apply:
- The connection is in a domestic property.
- There is enough space to connect the new appliance.
- There must be easy access to a working water connection and an independent waste outlet.
- If not required, hot water should be capped off.
- This is a like for like service. For example if you have bought a new freestanding washing machine the appliance our team would disconnect would also need to be a freestanding washing machine.
- All stop valves are working correctly.
- The connection should not require any carpentry work or an electrician; we are unable to hard wire appliances in.
- The water connection needs to be within 1 meter of the appliance inlet.
- Hoses must be provided if they do not come with the appliance.
IMPORTANT: Unfortunately if any of the above requirements are not met by a customer, we cannot issue a refund for this service. This service is only available to the mainland UK.
NB: Unfortunately, due to restrictions this service can only be offered to the mainland UK. We apologise for any inconvenience this causes.