You’ve chosen your new cooker hood and have decided to set it up to extract the air from your kitchen, then you’ll need this vent kit to install it properly. It gives you everything you need to help you install your hood easily. This kit has been put together to suit a 125mm air outlet. It includes a premium 3m flexible aluminium hose which has a 125mm diameter which connects to your hood at one end while the other goes through an external wall. Two durable metal clamps are included to secure the hose in place. This kit includes a cowl which fits to the outer wall, allowing the air to be vented while also creating a neat finish and preventing any backdraft and also protecting against rain. The kit also includes four screws and plugs for a secure fit overall.
Please note: Most hoods are supplied without a hose; electriQ hoods are sold with a plastic hose and a 150mm to 120mm adaptor. This kit includes a premium aluminium flexi hose, which provides a more permanent solution alongside the outdoor flap grille and fixings provided.
Need to know
- A long lasting solution for setting up your cooker hood for extraction
- Compatible with any cooker hood with a 125mm air outlet
- Everything you need for simple installation
- Cowl wall vent protects against backdraft and rain
- 1 x 3m premium aluminium flexi hose (125mm diameter)
- 1 x External cowl wall vent
- 2 x Durable metal clamps
- 4 x Fixing screws and plugs