What stands out
- It's fully adjustable, so you can tilt, turn, swivel, rotate or raise your monitor to suit you
- The base of the mount boasts two built-in USB pass-through ports for you to quickly connect your USB devices
- Quick and easy to install - Clamp it to the edge of your desk or through your desk
- Includes all of the fittings and screws for attaching your monitor and securing the bracket in place
- Integrated cable management channels keep your cables neatly tucked away out of view
- Reduces desktop clutter and frees up valuable desk space, giving you more space to work
If your workspace isn't the most spacious or is quickly overrun with clutter, then this versatile monitor mount is just the thing you need to take back your desk. It lets you mount your monitor above your desk in a position that suits you without sacrificing desk space or functionality. The mount comes with all the necessary fittings you need for quick and easy installation, giving you the option to clamp it to the side of your desk or mount the bracket through a grommet hole. It boasts a strong, sturdy base and solid construction that's built to last and can handle anything from 10 to 27 inches in size, weighing up to 6.5Kg, without any trouble.
The adjustable monitor arm is incredibly flexible. You can twist, turn, tilt, swivel or raise the arm to position your monitor how you please. You can even rotate your monitor up to 360 degrees to a choice of landscape or portrait modes for when you need to quickly scan word documents and spreadsheets. The mount cleverly features an integrated cable management system for you to neatly route your monitor cables out of the way and help maintain a clutter-free work space. There's also the added bonus of two USB pass-through ports located at the front of the base, which come in really handy when connecting things like keyboards, mice, USB flash drives and even your smartphone.
- VESA compliant: 75 x 75 / 100 x 100
- Max load weight: 6.5Kg
- Maximum screen size: 27"
- Type: Fully adjustable
- X axis rotation: -15° to +60°
- Y axis rotation: -90° to +90°
- Z axis rotation: 360°
- Cable management: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Warranty: 1 year
What's in the box?
- Monitor arm
- Full Fixing Kit