90cm Curved Glass Island Cooker Hood
- Contemporary glass design and black finish
- Unbranded design to suit every kitchen
- High performance 600 m³/hr extraction rate
- Effective extraction, eliminating cooking odours and vapours
- Extendable outlet hose, adaptor and grease filter included
Dimensions: W90 x D60 x H69-127 cm
Add a touch of elegance to your kitchen interior with this curved glass island cooker hood from electriQ. This contemporary cooker hood boasts a versatile design with its unbranded appearance and satin black finish. It's perfectly suited to coordinate with all your existing appliances. The curved glass has been carefully treated with a dark smoke tint which unlike some other cooker hoods that use a film, this glass is coating free which prevents discolouration and blistering over time.
Both the extraction speed and lighting are controlled via the soft-touch buttons located on the front of the hood. The buttons are conveniently positioned within easy reach while cooking and illuminate a brilliant blue colour when pressed. There's three fan speeds to choose from to match your cooking requirements - the more odours and vapour, the higher the extraction speed. Plus, the four LED lights provide clear visibility of your cooking space and consume less energy than conventional Halogen lights.
POWERFUL & EFFICIENT EXTRACTION
This curved glass hood boasts an impressive extraction rate of up to 700 cubic meters per hour making it ideal for larger kitchens. It comes fitted with aluminium grease filter to effectively remove grease within the air. The grease filter is aluminium so it's really easy to clean and dishwasher safe.
EXTRACT OR RE-CIRULATE?
With this electriQ hood you have the option to extract or recirculate the air. If you are unsure which you should go for here is a simple guide to both;
- Odours, grease, smoke & steam are extracted
- Air is extracted via ducting to the outside of your house
- This requires a vent through an outside wall
- This hood includes a 150mm flexible hose that extends to 2m
- Includes 120-150 adaptor for pre-existing 125mm ducting
- Odours, grease & smoke are drawn through a series of filters
- The purified air is then released back in to the kitchen
- Method can be used in all kitchen types, eliminates ducting
- With this method you will need a carbon filter pack
- The carbon filter pack needs to be replaced every 3-6 months
- Contemporary Curved Glass Island Cooker hood
- Unbranded to coordinate with existing appliances
- 4 LED lights to give clear visibility of cooking space
- Easy to use electronic soft touch illuminated control panel
- 2 x 600mm stainless steel chimney extend to the most suitable height
- Includes 150mm diameter flexible hose that extends to 2m and 120-150mm adaptor
- Energy rating - A
- The clearance needed between the hob and the hood is 70-80cm
- Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter included