What stands out
- Conventional stainless steel, unbranded design seamlessly integrates into any kitchen
- Choose between extraction or recirculation – whichever suits your kitchen
- Three extraction speeds give you rates up to 180m³ per hour
- A built-in light give you a clear view of your cooking space and are ideal for ambient lighting
- Simple push button controls make it really easy-to-use
This visor cooker hood is the perfect addition to any kitchen and is ideal if you’re going for a straight swap with your existing hood. With the option to extract or recirculate the air, this hood is adaptable to suit any kitchen layout. If you choose to extract, there’s the option to rear or top vent, again giving you a hood that works best for you.
By removing vapour and odour from the air during and after cooking, this hood helps to keep your kitchen smelling fresh. It even helps to stop any steam or grease settling on surfaces such as cupboard doors, so there’s less cleaning to do. With a glass visor as part of the design, there’s less chance of steam or smoke escaping into your room. If you’re unsure which method suits you best, extraction vents the air outside, removing grease as it passes through the aluminium filter. Recirculation draws air through carbon filters (which are available separately), removing odour, grease and vapour before venting it back into the room.
There are three speeds to choose from so you can choose the ideal settings for each dish you cook. It gives you a maximum extraction rate of 180m³/h overall, which is perfect for smaller kitchens. Controlled with push button controls, it couldn’t be easier to choose your settings. They control the lighting too, with an incandescent light at the rear of the hood. They give more than enough light to help you see how your dish is coming along and they’re even ideal to use for ambient lighting.
In terms of appearance, it has a simple design that does not create an obstruction within the room. Built using stainless steel and with an unbranded finish, it seamlessly sits alongside your other appliances for a sleek look throughout your kitchen.
- Extraction speeds: 3
- Max. extraction rate: 180m³/h
- Lighting: 1 x incandescent
- Max. noise level: 65dB
- Energy rating: E
- Dimensions: H 14 x W 59.8 x D 49.7cm
Whats in the box
- 1 x Conventional hood
- 1 x Aluminium dishwasher safe grease filter
- 1 x Glass visor
- 1 x Incandescent light
- 1 x User manual
- Easy installation
- Versatile conventional design
- Perfect for small to medium kitchens
- Extract or recirculate
- Easy push button controls
- Low noise levels
- Rear or top venting
- Aluminium grease filter included