- Manufacturer: Bosch
- Colour: White
- Energy efficiency class: B
- Rated capacity for standard programme Cotton at full load: 7 kg
- Energy consumption 504.0 kWh per year, based on 160 drying cycles of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load, and the consumption of the low-power modes. Actual energy consumption per cycle will depend on how the appliance is used
- Energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at full load 4.2 kwh and energy consumption of the standard cotton programme at half load 2.3 kwh
- The programme Cotton cupboard dry used at full and partial load is the standard drying programme to which the information in the label and the fiche relates, this programme is suitable for drying normal wet cotton laundry and is the most efficient programme in terms of energy consumption for cotton.
- Programme time of the standard cotton programme at full load 124 min and programme time of the standard cotton programme at partial load 76 min.
- Weighted programme time of the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 97 min.
- Condensation efficiency class B on a scale from G (least efficient) to A (most efficient).
- standard cotton programme at full load 89 % and average condensation efficiency of the standard cotton programme at partial load 89 %.
- Weighted condensation efficiency for the standard cotton programme at full and partial load: 89 %.
- Power consumption in off-mode 0.1 W and in left-on mode 1 W
- Duration of left-on mode: 30 min
- Noise level: 62 dB (A) re 1 pW
- Fully electronic control dial for sensor programmes and timed programmes
- Special programmes: wool drying in basket, dessous, Super Quick 40
- Touch control buttons: Low heat/super delicate, Reduced Ironing, Menu, Change
- Sensitive drying: large stainless steel drum with textile care and revolution drying system
- AntiVibration design: for greater stability and quietness
- LC display for remaining time,24 hours time delay, programme progress indication,and special functions
- Anti crease cycle 120 minutes at the end of the programme
- Wool drying basket
- Drum interior light
- Buzzer to indicate the end of cycle
- Metal door catch
- Child lock
- Dimensions (H X W X D): 84.2 x 59.8 x 62.5 cm
- Can be built-under
- Large white-black grey Glass door
N.B. For condenser dryers to operate efficiently in outdoor spaces like garages and outhouses, the ambient room temperature should be above at least 5ºC. Below this the laundry in the dryer won't get warm enough, as the water that is trying to condense is also condensing on other cold surfaces as well